AmICA WSN platform
Wireless sensor networks are the driving force behind many popular and interdisciplinary research areas, such as environmental monitoring, building automation, healthcare and assisted living applications. Requirements like compactness, high integration of sensors, flexibility, and power-efficiency are often very different and cannot be fulfilled by state-of-the-art node platforms at once.
We present AmICA: a flexible, compact, easy-to-program, and low-power WSN platform. Developed from scratch it includes:
* AmICA node
* AmICA node debugger node
* AmICA node protocol (wireless communication protocol)
* AmICA node boot loader
* AmICA node software development framework
* AmICA debugger toolkit AmICA_Node_Control
* AmICA bridge (PC java platform with database support)
The AmICA WSN platform assists in an user-friendly rapid application development.
We invite you to join the AmICA project.
Feel free to download documentation and source code as well as our papers.
Please do not hestiate to contact us, if you have any questions, if you want more detailed information or if you want to work with the AmICA system.
AmICA node 1.0 and a 0.25$ coin
AmICA debugger toolkit AmICA_Node_Control
We invite you to develop with us the next generation of the AmICA WSN platform. We will offer you circuit diagrams, C libraries, software, protocol definitions, and the debugger toolkit. Please contact us. Some assembled nodes can also be provided on request.
* AmICA node 1.1 hardware (coming soon) preview
* AmICA node 1.1 debugger node (coming soon) preview
* AmICA node protocol (wireless communication protocol) PDF
* AmICA node boot loader PDF, source
* AmICA node software development framework (coming soon)
* AmICA debugger toolkit AmICA_Node_Control ZIP
* AmICA bridge (PC java platform with database support) (coming soon)
The AmICA project including all code, all code examples and all documents are under LGPL license v3.
SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS"
AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE
LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR
CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF
SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS
INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN
CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE)
ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE
POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
* Poster paper, Mobiquitous 2010, accepted: Download Mobiquitous 2010 AmICA poster paper
* Technical Report: Download AmICA technical report
Dipl.-Ing. Sebastian Wille
University of Kaiserslautern
Microelectronic System Design Research Group
Phone: (+49) 631 205-3530
Fax: (+49) 631 205-4437